So friends finally the most exiting stage of my life has begun. My hostel life and college life.
When I initially joined AIT jolted by my failure at JEE I had a lot of apprehensions about the college but it has been two days since the classes began and I find all those apprehensions melting away.
The hostel just ROCKS. I got some funky seniors and cool freshers whose goal is to have fun fun and fun. Excellent infrastructure along with an A/c room is really really COOL man. I was ragged the I joined hostel and would like to remain it a secret as in what happened to me :)
It would take me some time to comment on the faculty and right now I have a class so a short note should suffice but as soon as I get time I will upload some pics and for now it's SAYONARA.
No comments:
Post a Comment