Monday, May 18, 2009

Back to where I belong.......

Well as I said earlier that all good things come to an end very very soon.It happened today.Vacations over college began and I am slapped with a fine of Rs 200 with no apparent fault of mine.Today once again AIT proved that these people suck big time and when it comes to extracting money form the students is child's play for these people.
The day was fine and I had 6 lectures and attended them all.The teachers on the first look seem to be fine but after being a PROUD AITian I can guarantee you people that never never ever go by the fist look.Just wait till the first quiz and then you will see the transformation.
The evening just passed of with me playing some basketball after a long time
and surprisingly the Monday night dinner in the mess was pretty good.
Well SAYONARA for now!!!!!

No comments: