Hey there strangers...Hows it going?
So this is going to be short and precise. I have to wish Adrienne a good luck and a wonderful summer ahead of her.She is moving to Wisconsin for the summer for some kinda job(wherein she shall be working freaking 80 hours a week!! You gotta be kidding me). Unfortunately we could not give you a farewell party like Colby(damn these finals).
Hey Adrienne I know you will do great keep smiling, keep singing(seriously you rock),stay awesome and just rock your god damn job and then when fall comes all of us shall go to Carowinds/Six Flags and enjoy as much as we did this Spring.Hey and one more thing... good luck with your sky diving. I am sure it's gonna be fun.Every second that I spent with you all has been nothing short of awesome and so worth it.
So here is to a rocking summer and looking forward to an awesome fall.Good luck and Have fun!!
And I am going to post this link to your FB and you better give it a read!!!LoL jk.
No comments:
Post a Comment