Hey there strangers.. Hows it going??
OK so as the end nears I guess we just want to cherish every single second.Now you must be wondering what end am I talking about? Well you see after this semester is over we and The Three Musketeers (Nora(who likes Adele) ,Adrienne and Heather) well I just cooked up this name for em right now, like by cook up I mean I have never called them with this name before,will never be living in the neighborhood.
So today was our dinner night.We cooked pulses and rice for them and they got enchiladas, and an awesome cheesecake for dessert and by god I loved the dinner I had today.
Here is the thing though , I never ever thought that we would become so close friends with them.I mean I am friends with more people who do not go to Clemson and less with people who go there.I am talking numbers here.They introduced us to so many people and the time we have spent with them has been nothing short of awesome , fun and really really memorable.I seriously wish that this end never comes but again as they say all good things come in short packages and come to end sooner that you expect.I really do not know how many times have I said this and how many times am I going to say it again after this but those three really are really awesome people and I totally feel blessed by god to have friends like them. I mean really you have to know them to know that how jolly, caring and happy (I am running out of adjectives) they are.
Spring semester of 2011 has to go down in my memory books as the best I ever had and probably the best I ever will have in my life and in part the credit as to go to The Three Musketeers mentioned above.
I truly wish all three of them , in whatever they do , wherever they go all the very best because I know awesome people like them are surely going to be successful in any thing they do.God bless them and fulfill every single wish they have (well I would not mind him fulfilling a couple of mine too actually :P ha ha ha)
And before I get mushy here is something to laugh at
Q:What Kind of dog tells time?
A: A watch dog
Hah I bet you are laughing to..because I am rolling on the floor laughing my ass off and somehow still managing to type. ;)
I will write to you all tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment