Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First Minor- A big Joke

Hiiiii.....
I had my first minor exam today and that was ENR 141.The paper as expected was a complete joke and it took me 1 hour to finish the paper which was meant to be of 2 hours.The rest of the day was spent roaming around aimlessly in the college.
Life here these days has become as boring as hell and even worse.For the first time I am waiting for college to end and vacations to begin so I can spend some time away from this fucking campus and enjoy myself at home.I seriously feel the need to go out to someplace away from Delhi so maybe I shall I ask dad to take us out.That's a later thing though and first things first I have 2 more minors to go before I sign off for holi vacations.
I really do not know what is in store for me and how will I spend the remaining 2.5 semesters in AIT.It's so tough. I may sound like a whiner but then I cannot help it because it's the only thing you can do.I do not have any exam tomorrow so today feels a touch light but such days pas of very very quickly man.
Keep Whining Dhruva!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
SAYONARA!!!!!!

No comments: