Friday, March 6, 2009

Minor Number 2------ A bigger Joke

Hiiii
Well well well what is life coming to???
Study for a fucking minor 2 days prior to it and when you see the question paper you laugh your head off just seeing the questions.The Calculus -2 minor today was such a case.Man so easy so easy that half he class should be getting above 37-38/40.Last night i studied so much for the minor.LOL played Counter Strike and slept.This much I studied.
The rest of the day was same.Whining and complaining ad doing nothing else.I mean right now I am seriously looking forward to vacations which begin from tomorrow.
Also I had to run between the Directors office and Wardens room to get some signatures done.I was like shuffling between these two rooms for about what an hour but finally I got the job done so it was worth it.
I got English tomorrow and you know how much will I study in the night for ENGLISH so SAYONARA as a CS sessions awaits me!!!!

No comments: