People say Kashmir is Heaven on Earth....then a question came up in my mind then where is the HELL on Earth? And what an answer I got......It is the place where I am now...
ANSAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY. I don't know how or what does the
real hell look like but I am sure it is going to be better than
AIT.
Anyways it has
been nearly 2 weeks since I wrote something...well what to write
yaar..when nothing happens and you keep repeating the same old routine everyday.Well yesterday was a touch different.When some of us went out and watched a movie,roamed in the mall
.Yesterday night was also one of my best in the hostel.I never laughed the way I did last night in quite some time.It was joy and laughter that came from within.Last night i slept happy and woke up happy to today morning.Just two classes in the day and that too maths just summed up the day for me .the weather today was sooooooo good that one can't help resist but enjoy it .Intermittent rain with a light breeze flowing and clouds covering the burning sun was a romantics delight.God please keep the weather like this.
We played football in the evening .This is something which I enjoy doing.
This has left my legs aching and me to tired for going any further so SAYONARA!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment