Hiiiiii
Well guess today was a pretty good day. I had 2 quizzes 1 each in physics and Socilogy.Both went extremely well.The sociology was the best since the teacher just went away after giving the quiz so it was more of an open book test.
The rest of the day quite free and I DID NOT BUNK ANY OF THE LECTURES TODAY!!!
Ha Ha Ha ..... the reason is pretty simple.
2 Physics-Had quizzes so no question of bunking
2 English-VIVA's going on so hey were free
1 Eco-The guy just showed us the marks of the previous quiz.
2 Socio- Quiz and I was going to the class after a month.
So you see I am getting serious as the majors are nearing(LOL am I really???).
You know what is the problem with me right now that I have loads of incomplete work left with me so I have to complete it at all costs and the 1 with the highest priority is my Physics Practicle File.But you know what I will complete it by tommorow. Thereis also 1 bloody Calculus quiz looming this Friday and I seriously do not know even a single word so I will leave this quiz on the almighty :)
I hope for 1 thingy that I get no assingments this week.That really is a pain in the A** man.
Anyways SAYONARA!!!!
Keep smiling and Cheers from my side. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment