Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Am I Happy am I not??

Hey all....
So I think I have become to irregular with my blogs but then..what to do...there is nothing to write about except for my whining and ranting.Hah this semester I seem to be fucked up very very badly.I am neither seeing a good GPA for me nor life getting any better.
Well there are times in the day when I feel happy and there are times when I feel down because of various reasons. Guess I am always looking out for holidays now.I took an off today even though I had a test and when I reach college tomorrow then I will have another quiz waiting for me.God!!!
But to look on the brighter side I went bowling with friends yesterday.That was one bright spot for me .Literally speaking I am at a loss for words.At this moment nothing is coming to my mind except that I know that it is totally blank.
Hey I think I shall shut myself up now or I will continue writing things that even I don't know I am writing!!!!
SAYONARA!!!

No comments: