Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I think I am fucked up real bad........

WoW...
What a day.... 2 mass bunks.... then a bowling trip to Ambience Mall and a near fight with Karan.Also my phone was confesticated for an hour or so by the guy in the net lab as I was caught talking.So far so good....
But now comes the bad part... Got some pendng assingments which have to be done,then some quizes in which I am sure to get zero and blah blah things going on.
But then this is life...I have to deal with it and I will because I know I can and I know I will.
At this time I am seriously thinking of giving CEE a shot and see if I can get a decent stream in DCE/NSIT then maybe I will leave AIT.That is what half of me says but the rest of me says stay here,it's the best option ou have got in your life....
I leave this to God for deciding it for me.
SAYONARA!!!!

No comments: