Hey there .....
I gave my second attempt at JEE today. How I wish that I had dropped the year.The paper was easy and I knew what to do but didn't know how to do.I was feeling pretty miserable inside the examination hall. Wishing minute after minute that why why on earth I did not drop the year!
This is the one place where I can vent out all my feelings without any hesitation and so here I am writing day after day. As for the total I am expecting god would be good if I cross 100-110 because I have made such stupid blunders,blunders you make when you are out of touch for 1 full year and then sit straight away to write the so called toughest examination on earth.
God how I wish that I had dropped my year!! I know I would have been there.
I am almost at the verge of tears as I write this and don't know when the elusive one would roll out of my eye.I don't wish to go any further as I am sleepy and I have college tomorrow.
SAYONARA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment