Hey all...
I guess I want to be regular again but then I canot since I am findin gno time at all to wrie blogs.Since my End-Sem exams are approaching so time goes into studying.Life seemsto be getting worse as Arsenal Lost to ManU 1-0 in the first leg of the semi-final.I hope they overturn the deficiet in the second leg at the Emirates.
GO GUNNERS!!!
And AIT will remain AIT.My paper on 4th was postponed to 14th and thus making the booking we made for going to the holy shrine of Vaishno Devi will be rendered useless as the train leaves at 8:40 on 13th night of May 2009.FUCK IT!!
It's been 2 years since I went out with my family and this was the only time I will get before I leave for USA.God willing I hope I do get to go out with my family.
As for the college the classes going on as usual with no or little eaching going on.The classes for this semester have ended today and now just the exams linger.
My date sheet is a pretty good one thought and it's the perfect datesheet one can hope for.
2-Economics
6-Maths
8-English
11-Physics
13-Sociology
14-ENR
So wish me all d best for my exmas and I wish you all the best in doing whatever you are dong now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment