Hey ....Hii
So what is going on at your end??
This of the life is going just fine although sometimes I do still feel pretty fucked up for no apparent reason but then you have to go on with life.So that is what I am doing here.Well today was a touch better I can say.I kept on sleeping till 10:20 in the morning,tired from my last night's exploits.LOL I slept at 8:30 to wake up at 11:00 PM last night so I can study for calculus but fuck I did nothing but while away my time. Just did nothing and ended up surfing the net,you tube and all the idiotic stuff.
You know this morning even I was made to wonder that how can I be such a fool that knowing that I know nothing in the quiz I still whiled away time with no feeling of guilt,a feeling that I used to have when I was preparing for my entrances.Guess that is the way surroundings and time change you and change you so radically that even you are left wondering that when and how the fuck did the change come??
The classes today were OK. Maths was like any other Maths class.English,Economics were just free since not much of the syllabus is left and I bunked physics.ENR was one class that annoyed me to no extent.I mean how can I get such a ********* teacher. :)
Well but when all is said and done I still gotta prepare for my quiz which is tomorrow.
SAYONARA!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment