Hii Everyone!!!!!
Well today was another good day.Less classes,happiness for some and despair for some.The day began with me bunking my economics class to give moral support to Karan since he had not taken his result for the first semester and there was an infighting going within himself weather he would get 2.5 GPA or not.Finally he went into the room and he came out and shouted out with joy since he had got a 3.167 GPA.He hugged me with joy and jumped like idiots.Then the same thing was repeated again after two minutes.There was a look of happiness and joy that comes from within.I could see it on both my and Karan's faces.I felt more happy for Karan's result then I felt for mine.
Naina too got a 3.444 GPA but there was a look of despair on her face for a reason.
Well I am pretty happy today as everybody in our group got a good GPA.
Anshul-3.700
Me-3.550
Namit-3.444
Chirag-3.400
Karan-3.167
Amod-2.500(less then expected but he'll make it 3.5 this sem).
SAYONARA for now as I have 3 back to back classes for Calculus-2 which sucks big time!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment