Man what a first step!
I went today to DCE to attend a workshop on robotics.I shall remember this place for the rest of my life as it was at the same place I assembeled my very first robot(I sahll be uploading the pics soon). Well as of the workshop it was fun.Today we learnt about the mechanical systems a robot,about it's movements and ll that stuff.
It was pretty exciting as this was my first step into the world of robotics.
But as I entered the DCE campus that same old odd feeling just returned once again.The feeling of even I could have been here and that crap.I know it's usless but I just can't help my heart from swaying.
Today we made a wired robo and controlled it with our controller.Towards the end of the day we had a competition against the 60 odd teams participating in the workshop.We had to guide our robo through a complex course in the least time.We had a timing of 43.26 seconds which was pretty good considering the fact we had some faulty batteries.
SAYONARA as the second day hold more surprises for us that the first day.
No comments:
Post a Comment