Thursday, January 29, 2009

A hush hush day!!!

Hii!!!!!
Well today was a pretty hush hush day foe me.With we deciding to pay a visit to DCE for a workshop being conducted for robotics and paying from my pocket(Rs 1466).We asked the college to sanction us the registration fees but no the deputy director and Director are some important personalities that the students are not allowed to meet them ,even though the students are taking the initiative to do something for the college.I mean Rs 4400 is not a big deal for the college but still they take no interest.
Anyways if the college does sponsor us then well and good otherwise I am paying for myself and so will Karan and Ankit.
Got some other bad news today.My ENR teacher is somewhat turned-off by me for no fucking apparent reason but do I really give a damn to it??? I DON'T THINK SOO!!!!
Well as for the day in the college it went of pretty good,without any mishaps.The time passes pretty well as the lectures have been shortened so we get an hour free and as of tomorrow i am totally free .WHY ??Well mate I just have the first two classes so you can imagine ow busy I would be!!
SAYONARA or now as I have a Calclus-2 test tomorrow and by test I remember that I had a physics quiz today which sucked big time.

No comments: