Yay I flunked 2 classes and made a very booring day enjoyable.
Today I also gave my GPA treat to Karan and Naina.The day was a long and hard one otherwise.The teachers I have in this semester are pretty booring typos!!!But it is also an advantage as I can do whatever I want to in the classes.It's not that I don't pay attention at all in the classes but sometimes you feel so sleepya that you just can't help but do things which are not meant to be done in a class :) . Take for eaxample my Sociology lecturer.I feel so sleepy in the classes that I just cannot tell you!
Leaving that aside everything is going just fine exept for a few things right now in my life so overall myself is pretty happy with whatever is going on.Not pretty happy but happy. :)
SAYONARA!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment