Monday, January 12, 2009

OF classes ,classes and classes

Hey man what is our life coming to????
I mean the load of classes has increased so much in the second semester that we don't even get any breathing space.Just shuffling between the classrooms and lecture halls and to compound to the misery the teachers are pretty boring and suck ass.
In the first semester I used to have maximum of 5 classes on any given day,in this sem I have a minimum of 5 on any given day.So you see this much of load will take some time getting used to.The subjects in this semester are also not very very good.MATLAB,Economics,Sociology along with Physics,Calculus-2 and English make this 4 month semester seem a very very long and hard one.God save me from all this mess really.The one good thing this semester is I have a full weekend.NO classes on Saturday.
Today was another busy day with 6 back to back classes if I count out the break.1,2,3,4,6,7,all of them were so boring so boring that I could barely keep my eyes open except for English.In the evenings I played some table tennis and basketball,and here I am right now writing this blog entry while I wait for tomorrow because tomorrow is going to another long and hard day with 7 classes lined up.GOD please save meeeeeee!!!!!
SAYONARA!!!!

No comments: