Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Writing after a long time!!!!

Hii!!
Writing after a long time and during this long period many a things have happened.People crying,people going back to normal and me ending up with a bruised finger(today).Man this week and the last few days in the previous week seemed to have lighten the load of classes although the classes are same but me is bunking them.It's not that I bunk all but if I have 7 then I shall miss at least and at most 1 so the day just seems short.Otherwise the life is almost the same here with nothing new happening or nothing exiting happening.Don't know why after every class I have just 1 suggestion and that is to bunk the next class.You know all due to the heavy load of 6-7 classes per day.Anyways life is going on and it will go on.
SAYONARA!!!!

No comments: