Hi Everyone!!!!
Well Today was a long day.8 classes out of a possible of which 2 were Economics(the class in which you feel most sleepy and not want to study).From my past habits I would have instinctively bunked at least 1 or 2 classes but actually today I did not bunk any of them.Although by the end of the day I was in a pretty bad state.Tired both mentally and physically.
Then towards the fag end of the day came the bombshell.THE RESULT FOR THE FIRST SEM HAD BEEN DECLARED!!!!!!
After cutting a long waiting line short I finally got hold of my transcript.A GPA of 3.550 on a scale of 4.000,which also means a scholarship of 12k for me in the next semester.It's party time folks!!!Not only because I have got a good GPA but all my friends ended up getting good GPA's so we shall celebrate.
SAYONARA!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment