Wednesday, December 10, 2008

6 on 6.... am I dreaming???

Hii Everyone!!!!
So they say if all's well it ends well and so it did.English and was banged by me.Another 1 hour finish so an encore after another.The day was also fine as I went out for a trip with friends to celebrate the semester end.
I mean the time has just flown by in this first semester and I have experienced every emotion possible anger,happiness,anguish,love etc everything.In the begining it was really difficult to pass time due to lack of friends but as the time passed by everything got changed for the better.In this 1 sem i really learnt many many things that if I start writing them down maybe it will take me a whole day so let them better be with me.
It seems just yesterday was 11th August when I began my college life or the so called Ansal Life.
Anyways I am where I am and nothing can be done about it so SAYONARA!!!

No comments: