Tuesday, December 9, 2008

When I screwed the Calculus Paper!!!!

Hii Everyone!!
Today I had my toughest exam out of the 6 that is Calculus-1.The exam went of pretty well and it took me 1.5 hours to finish the paper.So cannot call it an encore of the previous 1's.As for the day it passed of pretty well playing,chatting with friends and roaming around here and there.

Well today is going to be the last night in the hostel for a almost a month now,because of the semester break.After the English exam all of us will leave for our homes and meet only in January.I am sure to miss the late night Maggi and coffee sessions,the time well spent with friends and most off all I regret is that my birthday will not be celebrated in the hostel(it happens to fall on the 19th of this month).

I got English tomorrow so there is no real need for studying except that I just need around an hour to revise all that.It's attendance time now and I need to go.SAYONARA!!!!

After the attendance Vishu came to my room and invited me to his room,now I was really surprised cz it was the first time that Vishu had invited me to his room.So I went and had no idea what was in store for me there.As soon as I entered the room I saw I had some company in form of Mukul,Visu,Navam,Palak,Vivek,Deshraj,Loveksh and Suryank.Now first they cornered me and then started giving me birthday bumps.Man slaps,kicks on my bare back.It hurts but I was happy as at least some part of my birthday was celebrated in the hostel.Well this did leave my back red and aching but nonetheless it was good.!!!!!!

No comments: