Hii Everyone...
Never thought I would write in the vacations but the extent to which I am bored is forcing me to do that.I know it's been just what 3 days since the vacations began and already I feel college sick.I mean it's such an irony that no matter how many abuses I have given to AIT,no matter how much have I cribbed about AIT I still miss that 15 acre campus.Not that I miss the faculty, studies but friends.The good time whiled away with them and many more things discussed and shared.
But now here I am stuck at home doing nothing all day ,just eating,sleeping and chatting.This is what my life has come to .I know that vacations will get better once I catch up on my school friends and celebrate what is the most special occasion for me.
Although today I did meet a school pal and went for a movie with him.Sure shot it was a nice change from the constant nagging from parents about how much I sleep and do nothing all day long.Then on the return journey I met Karan who is in a kind of same situation like me albeit it's a touch worse because he has his SAT and TOEFL classes to go with.
Well I am sleepy and it's SAYONARA for now!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment