Friday, December 19, 2008

And I celebrated twice!!!!!!

Hii Everyone....
I will begin with wishing myself a very happy birthday although by the time I complete this the date would become 20th December.
So the day began with a barrage of calls right from 6:30 in the morning.Although I also gt calls at 12:oo AM from some of my Friends.I slept at 3 in the morning after watching a movie and calls from 6:30 ...you can imagine how much sleepy i would have been attending those calls.
Now my JACKASS friends dropped the bombshell on me.They planned a trip to Vaishno Devi and had booked the tickets for 3:50 PM today.I told those idiots to delay,but no!!! JACKASSES!!!!
Still I managed to get hold of 5 of them and we celebrated my birthday.I along with Karan,Chirag,Amod,Bharat and Sarthak to Mertowalk and I sponsored a treat for them there.Although it was so cold but those ruthless people took me to the fountains and you know what the did.......... as if it was not enough Amod smeared with ice cream all over my face and made me click a pic with him with an ice cream cone on my nose that made me look like Pinocchio. It was quite satisfying to see these guys after a long time. But these idiots had to plan a trip today only....JACKASSES once more :P

Then in the evening I celebrated with my cousins and relatives.Went out for a dinner and enjoyed a lot there also.First I decided I won't cut a cake but my cousins persuaded me to do so.So I cut the cake after dinner,and right now i am very tired so SAYONARA

No comments: