Monday, December 8, 2008

Can you believe it...4 in row!!!!

Hii everyone..I had my history exam today.Came by the bus in the morning.I got some special treat for some of my friends in the hostel today.Aloo Pranthas albeit home made.I think they all liked it.Coming to the exam it was an encore of the previous three.Took the same time to finish the paper and it also went of really well,this time long live the art of cheating.I borrowed a pen(I live by borrowing guys!!) and wrote answers to three questions on the desk,and so was my luck that all three appeared in the paper and I knew 1 question so I met the required criteria of doing 4 question out of 7.
The rest of the day was spent in the hostel today and I even had lunch in the mess.Towards the end I chatted with Naina and Kriti.The evening was spent sleeping and studying for my maths major tomorrow.Having said this you now know what demands my attention so it's SAYONARA!!!!

No comments: