Another exam and an encore of the previous two!!!
Same timing to finish the paper,same level of satisfaction achieved and same level of happiness,
It was my taboo subject today ENR. I mean I had done nothing beforehand for the exam.Just the night before and the morning of the exam and it went of so so well,moreover it took me just 1 hour to finish the paper.
The morning began with the wake up call from Karan and after all the formalities of the morning began the marathon,literally speaking.Me,Anshul,Banish,Chirag all sitting together and studying for the ENR exam and you know what I did not know a single word from Stats and while teaching Banish the topic seemed so simple that as if I had been doing it for ages.
Now a great man once said when 3 in a row go well it won't take much to make it 6.So I have history now on Monday so will begin the preparations tomorrow. I am writing from the comfort of my home sweet home today.
SAYONARA for now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment