I mean to say 2008 was not good for me on many personal fronts as well as if I look out around being an Indian where the country's economy crashed and it reeled under terrorist attacks month after month and city after city.Your heart does go out to those people who lost their near and dear one's in these attacks.Your heart does go out to the people who lost a lot of money this year in the stock markets which from the highs of 20000+ in January lost about 52% to close at 9500+ today.
On personal fronts I entered January in a jolly mood after a great 2007 which was good in many aspects friends(I have made pretty good friends in college,but can you forget you old pals with whome you have spent a major part of your life??), fun(college life is fun all the time,but can you forget those little moments of laughter you had behind those four walls of your school???) and school life.First three months passed preparing for the boards the next three preparing for competitions and taking in one failure after the other.Actually it's not that I was a complete failure in all competitions.I had very mediocre results which left me hanging in between the feeling of joy and despair.But yes I admit at that point of time I was so very desperate to get into one of the top institutes of India that I was ready to compromise on the branch I wanted(I almost dropped an year too but sometimes it's your destiny that decides what path you go on and not you yourself.So I took the road less taken.) but then after some counselling from my parents and other people around me I finally joined AIT.What has been happening to me in AIT and all about it has been written in 75-76 odd posts before this one and really I am in no mood to go over it again.
Talking about terrorism and terrorist India has had to deal with them a bit too much and too frequently for my liking or for any one of us around.All the major cities were bombed by those suckers who are afraid to come out in open and know only to hide and attack.But we as the people of India showed them that come what may they cannot dent our spirits.
Anyways with tho hope in my heart and resolve in my mind to make 2009 a better year than 2008 I sign off wishing you all prosperity,luck,love,happiness and all the joys of the world.
I wish you all
31536000 seconds of happiness.
525600 minutes of prosperity.
8760 hours of luck.
365 days of joys.
52 weeks of laughs.
and finally,1 Happy New Year,God Bless!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment