Hii Everyone!!!!
I am in a good mood today.I had my first major exam today.Computer science.The paper went off really well.The paper was pretty simple and easy and for once the programming part was dominant unlike the minors where theory part was much more dominant. The two hour paper was finished in just 1 hour by me and by 11:15 I was in my cozy hostel bed trying to get a sleep but just then Vishu came to my room and the nice sleep I was drifting into was disturbed badly. Instead of getting angry I burst out laughing.We then sat and listened to songs and chatted away our time.The it was lunch time and today after around 1.5 months did I take my lunch in the mess.It tasted pretty good though :P . Afterwards,I drifted off into sleep and woke up by snacks time. After a light snack went for a stroll around the college.The I started studying for the exam which I have tommorow.CHEMISTRY.It's easy but let's not be overconfident and get to studying.Somethings happened in my room in the meanwhile which I have captured on my camera and shall not make them public at all. :P . Vishu and Karan , gotta say they are real strugglers.Both are struggling with chemistry .No matter my friends everything will be all right.
Well me also gotta study so SAYONARA!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment