Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cheating all the Way!!!!

Hii.....
What a day guys!!!Simply awesome. Got selected to represent my college n the technical quiz,had a extremely good CS session and for the first time did pretty well in my economics test and had another ENR mass bunked.
Now for some clarifications-
1.) Cheated to get selected for my college team.(Some minor contacts help don't they??)
2.) I got all answers SMSed to my mobile from my friend.C'mon guys we are living in the 21rst century so you gotta be modern and cheat to win because winning is not everything....it's the only thing.
As for the rest of the day was pretty hectic.I had another good nights sleep last night as I slept at 10 to wake up at 8 in the morning today.
The maths class today passed of as usual.In the morning I was feeling pretty down and mood was pretty spoilt for a reason.The mood did not improve as the day passed on until I was in my Counter Strike session.Please god save meeeee....
LOL
SAYONARA!!!!

No comments: