Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day to all!!!!!

Hii Everyone....

I would start of with wishing each and every one of you a very Happy Valentine Day and then I would wish Saint Valentine a very Happy Birthday.

Now coming to the point I would like to say FUCK OFF BASTARDS to those who are against this Valentine culture and are always busy interrupting a person's private lives.Who the Fuck are they to interfere in someones decisions on where to go and who to go out with.Please go get a life and then you may someday stop receiving pink under wears.You people couldn't get Valentines that does not mean that you shall not let the ones who are in love from celebrating this festival of love.Again please go and get a life,there are much better things to do than what you are doing.

Now to those of the many people who are not committed you need not worry guys/girls because-

Someday love

Someday love's

Someday love will be the reason

You've got to keep believin'

Someday love

Someday love's

Someday love will be the freedom

That will always keep you dreamin

The essence of this song says you just have to keep believing and someday love will come and take you in her/his arms.Sometimes the love is just one sided(most common case) then I would just say that "You know it's love when you just want to see the other person happy regardless off weather you are a part of their happiness or not."

The one sided thing is sooo common that same is the case with me to be very truthful.

To my friends who are committed May you remain committed and happy throughout your lives because long and lasting love happens just once in the whole lifetime so enjoy while it lasts.

A long and lasting love

Not many people find it

But those who do their whole life through

Put their heart and soul behind it

A long and lasting love

We got a once in a lifetime

All the dreams we've waited for

Are just beginning to come true

It happens once in a lifetime

When you find that special girl/boy

Who knows the meaning of love like you

These are lyrics of a song called Long and Lasting Love from Glenn Medeiros.

For someone somewhere I would just say

Nada cambiará mi amor por ti

Siempre sentiràs que yo te amo

No quiero que te vayas

Te quiero asì cada mañana

Nada cambiará mi amor por ti

Siempre sentiràs que yo te amo

No puedo ver sin ver tus ojos

Nada cambiará mi amor por ti

and if someone somewhere does not believe me then ....

Smile an everlasting smile

A smile can bring you near to me

Don’t ever let me find you down‘

Cause that would bring a tear to me
This world has lost its glory

Let’s start a brand new story now, my love

Right now, there’ll be no other time

And I can show you how, my love
Talk in everlasting words

And dedicate them all to me

And I will give you all my life

I’m here if you should call to me
You think that I don’t even mean a single word I say

It’s only words, and words are all I have, to take your heart away

In the end I wish all off you out there a very happy Valentines day.You just have to keep believing and then someday......................................

No comments: