Friday, February 27, 2009

College Fest- Day 1-Happiness Galore

Hii Everyone.....
Well the day has really brought a fair share of happiness for me.We won the technical quiz without any cheating thus entitling me and Karan to a prize of Rs 1500.We got the prize today itself .It was an axis bank Gift Card so we can do shopping worth Rs 1500.Anyways a prize is a prize is a prize,so I am happy.Then we chopped of 2 2 liter bottels of Sprite to drink and spray it all over us.Then in the evening it was Sukhbir 's live performance in which me ,Karan,Rohit and Vishu who came towards the end danced like hell and enjoyed a lot.Guys you ought to have had a look at our college the environment did not at all seem like it was fest time.It was filled with more security personnel than students unlike the IP fest where there was a queue to get in and loads of people waiting to have their share of fun.It was nothing like that.I hope that Day-2 (I got my gaming events) brings more happiness and a better environment.

No comments: