Wednesday, February 18, 2009

When everything falls into place....U feel happy!!!!

Yes you do feel happy.
Well today was one of the rarest or the rare days when everything just fell into place all by itself.
1.The physics practical went off toooooo well.
2.Our class finally managed to mass bunk ENR class and all of us went for a movie "Luck by Chance".The movie though sucked big time but we still managed to enjoy as there were 15 of us.
We went to Ambiance Mall to watch the movie and did tripling on bikes to somehow reach there.Man one hell of and experience with the movie and by HELL I mean HELL.Man the movie had no storyline no nothing just made for the sake of being made.ASSHOLES!!!!!
3.I played well in the CS session today so another thing to cheer about.
But in the evening it turned a touch dark.I had a chat with Naina about something that takes my heart away.So I started to feel like I had been torn from within into 2 parts.
Anyways it was a good day and I enjoyed myself.
SAYONARA!!!

No comments: