Friday, February 13, 2009

Of roaming in CP and a quiz ....

Hii Everyone!!!!
Well I slept in a pretty jolly mood last night after the events that conspired in our room.I was asked to make coffee and I ended up spilling half of it and the way I spilt it was hilarious to such an extent that we were down laughing continuosly for 20 mins or so.
About today well just had 2 classes and the whole day was free so I decided to come home early but then Karan had some other plans so we decided to ay a visit to CP and roamed around searching for something.The we went to Palika and looked around for T-Shirts and shoes.
Well and then I came back to my Home Sweet Home!!!!
It's Valentines Day tommorow and on the Valentines eve I would just say---
Nada cambiará mi amor por ti
Siempre sentirás que yo te amo
No quiero que te vayas
Te quiero así cada mañana
for someone some where.........

>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT THESE LINES MEANS????
N STOP BUNKING ECONOMICS!!!