Hii!!!
How many times have I written this that nothing new is happening and don't know how many times more will I write it.Then coming to the day was another of those days when I bunked none of the classes and attended all of them.I had a physics quiz today in which I should get 10/10 and if I don't get then also I shall be happy because I don't really care that how much I score in such stupid exams and lol the economics class passed the same way with me playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007 on my mobile phone.The counter Strike sesson was also pretty good today as we novices just raped the pros today 24-4 and I gave the commands today so all the more reason for me to be happy.The day in college just passes off you know by roaming arond and doing nothing.
SAYONARA as I have a quiz to deal with tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment