Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Chocolate Day..........

First off all I wish You all a very very happy chocolate day.Hope you all got loads of chocolates and gave some to those people who were special to you.Coming to the day i faced some usual Monday morning blues and finally reached college in a very sleepy state so I bunked maths to get out of it otherwise I know I would have slept in the class itself.The rest o the day passed as usual an the bad news is we are still stuck up with our robo on the paper only.No teacher here is willing to help us.I don't know where will it end up but one day I am sure without any body's help we shall be able to create a robot.Well these days the CS bug has bitten me too.God save me from it.I also got my economics quiz back today and what I got was a superlative 1.25/5.Feelin sleepy noe
SAYONARA!!!!!

No comments: