Hii!!
Man what a day it has been!!!Was a touch busy but then it was Banish's birthday so we had to celebrate and we know just one way of celebrating that is our own desi style man.But before I get into any of the details I wish him a very very happy birthday.So as I was telling we went to a dhaba and had our lunch and the normal drenching ourselves in water and all was absent today.As for the day in college I had my Economics quiz today which sucked big time and if I pass that shall be by the grace of god.May god help me.Otherwise the day got over pretty soon as our English teacher gave us a lecture free and in her other lecture she just took some oral report about our report so that was of no real significance.I flunked sociology(birthday birthday) so a pretty busy day was made pretty free.Now I shall tell you about our physics teacher.Man that guy is a real what should I call him a kind of a teacher who gets to much suppressed by the students.You know what we cover in 80 mins of physics lecture is something which is done in school in what 1 period of 45 mins.Anywas all said and done SAYONARA as I am sleeeeeeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyy and so should you all be so goodnight and sleep tight!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment