Saturday, September 6, 2008

3 weeks later.....

3 weeks later I realise that tooo much fun is injurious to your mood.Here at I just have a little bit of classes and and lots and lots and lots of fun which has now really turned me off so much I needed to take a holiday today from the college.Moreover the campus is also not a 1000 acre beauty so that you can keep on exploring it for days .It is just a 15 acre campus which I have walked around N number of times. Just 3 cafe's really limit your choice as in where you want to sit in your long free periods.Can you imagine 1 of my friend broke down just because he was not able to adjust to the environment of this college.You can obviously pay a visit to the malls around you or go for movies but doing that everyday may just burn a big hole in your pocket.

I have 25 lectures a week but I know people who have just 15,hats off to them for how can they stand this much of free time. I mean I am bored of being free yaar.

The hostel life is just rocking.You can have as much fun as you want to but then you really have to draw a line that where you want to stop and study.

All said I would still say AIT rocks for it gives you an excellent gateway to the US. You can have fun but you will have to draw a line or you will get bored.There are a lot of other activities around like theater workshops for personality development and if you still want something then you can turn to the old and trusted basketball court or pay a visit to the gym(is it really a gym ;))
We also have inter-hostel sports tournaments for cricket,basketball,football etc so we are never short of activities and say that "the hostel is boring".

No comments: