Hi all writing after a long long time. 4 weeks have gone by since the college started and whew what a week it has been i.e week 4. Told you about a friend having a break down but probably it was my turn now.Tuesday night while lying on the hostel bed tears rolled out of my eyes because somewhere in my heart I knew that I do not belong to this place. It took a lot of self-counseling to tell myself that whatever happens happens for the best. After that I have been pretty OK and enjoyed like hell with friends. I changed my outlook towards the college and suddenly I found it a little bit more enjoyable. Got the result of my first maths quiz and it was a pretty satisfying result(the test was as simple as 1+1=2). As for the life in the hostel it ROCKS.
Time just flys by while playing basketball with friends and Counter Strike on LAN. My friends here are just rocking.All of them are so helping and friendly that time just goes by(REALLY how do u spend 3-3.5 hrs sitting and doing nothing in a stupid cafeteria) when you are with them. I will upload some of our pics soon. Till then itz SAYONARA
No comments:
Post a Comment