Hi all finally I'm able to access net from the comfort of my hostel room so probably now i will be able to update my blog regularly.So today was a pretty event full day.First of all it was the birthday of two of my friends at AIT Naina and Deepak.I wish them both a very very happy and an enjoyable birthday.
We celebrated Deepak's birthday at 12:00 AM today in the hostel. We had planned a surprise party for him and bought a cake,some cold drinks and snacks for us to enjoy the small party we had for him. The problem now crept in.Being the dead of the night we were dancing in his room and songs were playing on full volume which attracted the attention of the hostel guards and we nearly escaped being punished for having a bash,but these little adventures are the 1's that separate hostel life from normal life.
Now coming to the second birthday that of Naina which again turned out to be a bit o a disaster.Our group of friends planned to miss the chemistry class and go to a bowling alley in one of Gurgaons' popular malls.The problem was being Tuesday they were all closed and we were unaware of he fact.So we went to the mall in pretty high hopes but were left high and dry so we went to McD and had our fill(Sponsored by the birthday girl) and came back before the chemistry class was about to begin and that is a different thing that I slept through the class and the only thing I know was that the teacher was teaching QUANTUM NUMBERS.
After college the time passed as usual playing basketball and right now I am gearing up for my next CS session so SAYONARA .
No comments:
Post a Comment