Hii all...
Well had my maths minor today.The tensions were pretty high before the exam .The exam was scheduled to begin at 2:30 Pm in the afternoon so I had a lot of free time in which we had a lot of fun.We did study for some 2 hours in between sitting in an A/C ROOM in the D-block. Although everyone knew beforehand what was to be there in the paper since the teacher just gives us a set of 50 questions in the form oh TUTORIALS to prepare out of which 6 were to be asked,but I know people who really messed up the paper. But anyways all I know is my paper went of really well so I don't care about others as long as they are not my friends.
Also in the between around 10:30 Am my friends Karan,Naina,Isha made me run to the hostel to fetch the laptop because they needed it to practice their presentation but I really don't mind running to the hostel even 20 times for friends like them.
I have chemistry up next and that is tomorrow and I am yet to begin my preparations for that exam so it's SAYONARA.
No comments:
Post a Comment