Saturday, September 20, 2008

A day well spent......

Hi all I am in a pretty good mood today albeit a bit tired from all the masti we did today. Me and my gang of friends had a real gala time today. The day began with complete chaos in the Maths class as the teacher had planned a quiz for today and fortunately she was absent. So we all decided to get out and enjoy but UNFORTUNATELY she was smart enough to send some other teacher to take the quiz which was pretty easy but I made some pretty idiotic blunders and won't get full marks :( . But to really compensate for that disappointment we decided to go on an outing.Two of my friends had a car so first of all we went to the bowling alley in a mall and really had fun there. I began well then it was one gutter ball after the other since none of us had did it before but I am sure next time I will perform much better ;) .


We roamed around in the mall for some time before our stomachs gave us signs that we needed to fill it up. We decided to go to a roadside dhaba for having our fills. We stopped in between for a photo session where we clicked a lot of pics and enjoyed like hell.




While sitting at the dhaba we were just enjoying life the way it is meant to be when you are at college. We wanted to have some desi food yaar. Everyday pizzas and burgers . We were just fed up of it. In the end when we drenched each other with water and it looked as if we had another bath but with clothes on. Today was the day when al of us really felt that YES WE WERE IN COLLEGE.

Really man this has been the best I ever had at AIT and such days are 1's which I will remember and cherish for the rest of my life . SAYONARA for now.

No comments: