Friday, September 19, 2008

Some Rains and a Nasty Fall

Hii all.......
Writing again from the comfort of my hostel room. Well well today was another very very wet day here in Gurgaon. But but we enjoyed a lot today roaming around and our college being in the foothills of the Aravalis' the weather becomes so pleasant and the wind blows that you would rather sit in the ground than attend your classes and that's what I did today.Missed my computer class and enjoyed the rains and played basketball.Now coming to the nasty fall I had in the basketball court .I ended up with a bruised shoulder which is aching even now and a cut near my eye but I still continued playing :) . The day ended with a treat sposered by one of my friend Anshul who treated us with Ice-Creams.I have a test tomorrow I have to prepare for it now so it's SAYONARA.

No comments: