Hii alll....
Was not able to write yesterday because the server was down. Anyways today was just another day and nothing special really happened. Nothing new.It was just the same old story. I had studied till 3 in the morning so woke up bleary eyed for my maths class and the teacher is such that she can make you sleep even if you feel very very fresh so you can imagine in what position I was in during the class.I also got the result of my second maths quiz . The result was pretty unsatisfying because I made some really silly blunders,which were unacceptable. I wanted to flunk the second class that was computers but then finally decided against it since teacher had to cover an important topic. The best class of the day really was English.Since the teacher had some work so as soon as she entered the class she took the attendance and let us go. I wanted to enjoy but Karan wanted me to teach him maths so while sitting on the D-Block stairs I taught him for 80-90 minutes. The chemistry class was again pretty booooooring as the teacher was teaching Periodic Table(My personal HATE favourite). I also gave the basketball trials for our team but selection possibilities look pretty bleak since I played horribly.
The tensions are rising pretty fast now since with each passing day the minors are getting nearer and nearer and all of us in the hostel have become serious. No more masti ,no more basketball, no more CS at least for me.
The attendance are approaching and I really got to study hard to do well in my minors so it's SAYONARA.
No comments:
Post a Comment