Friday, September 26, 2008

Studies and friends.....boredom and enjoyment

Hi all..
Today was a pretty study filled day with moments of enjoyment squeezed in between. Since I was up in my study table till 5:30 AM this morning so I planned to sleep till 10-10:30 but unfortunately a call from Karan woke me up at 8:30 and I had to attend the English class. Fortunately the teacher did not teach anything and let us go in just 20 mins. I straight away went to the D-block stairs and started completing my chemistry notes which I was making for myself since last night.Soon all my friends joined me and we were studying seriously for the first time since joining AIT. But it was 1 enjoyable experience with the wind blowing and all of us sitting quietly busy with our work and jokes on each other at regular intervals. Then we realised that had we been serious all through we would have topped pretty easily but these things are now just meaningless to say the least. We were on the stairs for consecutive 5 periods and munching chips with cold drinks really made the time pass pretty easily with our efficiencies really high. The computer class passed of pretty quickly and so did the day. Today agian I taught some of my freinds.
Another day went by and the minors have got closer.But really the life here shows extremes.Some days are really enjoyable and some are boring and some just pass by too quickly and before you know a new day would have begun.But the college seems to have changed since the friend circle has started getting bigger and bigger. Now seldom you have to roam about alone aimlessly looking for someone to talk to. You will now find someone or the other free. The worst part is all my good friends except for 3-4 are in different universities, but instead of cribbing about that we just want to enjoy the time we have on our hands before we all go to the US in August 2010. I know the day is still pretty far off but you won't even know that when 2010 has arrived since time just flys by.
Anyways I gotta study hard for History and that to American History since I have it on Monday so it's SAYONARA.

3 comments:

lovekesh said...

u rock men
I Am rEaLLy ImpreSsED
keep it up dude

Anonymous said...

hey dhruva,,,i dnt knw whethr i shud hav read ur blog or not widout ur permission,m sry fr dat
bt man m really impressed by ur skills,,hats off 2 u,,i must say u cn leave behin chetan bhagat,,keep writin fr ur fans,,lolz
cia

Dhruva said...

well isha u dun need my permission to read my blog...
blogs are meant to be read without permission....

Thanks for the appreciation....