Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Of boredom,a test and some fun....
Hii.. So wats up on your side guys??Nothing much is up here.Just the same old life really with a bit of spice for sure. I really have started enjoying the day time. Increasing number of friends have really you know kind of made the days enjoyable. BUT today was a pretty boring day. I mean I enjoyed but pretty much less than the normal days. The morning started quite lazily and I as usual bunked the history class for a valid reason today.I had to teach my friend Maths so went to the library to teach him. I had scored 16/20(highest,that is a different thing that half the class has those marks since we had turned that test into an open book test because the teacher was absent :P) in the last History test as 1 of my friend told me. The English class passed of pretty easily and then came the boooooooring time. I knew I had a test in the chemistry class but did not study even 1 single bit. So when the test was on most of us were looking at each others faces,but me and my friend Karan were not like that. Cheated 1 question from the copy and did 5 out of the 7 by myself. So the test went of pretty well but 1 question is definitely wrong so won't get full marks. The day passed of soon and Karan treated us with ice-creams. After snacks I straight away went to sleep and woke up at 8 to again go down for dinner. Attendance were at 9:30 so in the meantime I chatted to some of my friends. Now I got to study for my minors so it's SAYONARA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment