Thursday, November 27, 2008

Of bunked classes,attended classes and a big prank!!!!

Hii Everyone!!!
Wow what a day!!!
The day began with the Maths class.Karan did not attend the maths class so the environment seemed pretty different.I just managed to come through the class without sleeping,the only thing that kept from going to sleep was "Bubble Shooter". Then came my computer class and with it a quiz.The quiz sucked big time.I bunked the English class but the teacher did nothing except taking the attendance. The free periods in between were just whiled away playing and talking. I also flunked the chemistry class.
The came the moment of the day.We played a big prank on Yogesh by telling him that Sarthak was to appear in front of the DC because of his mistake.He was sentimental and told us that he will go to the deputy director and explain to him that it was not Sarthak's fault.We somehow stopped him from doing so,but we kept on cajoling him for landing Sarthak in trouble.We all had a hearty laugh on Yogesh as the look on his face just told the story.Woo I guess such practical jokes are played everyday on one of us or the other!!!!!!!
SAYONARA for now as I have 2 more quizes to prepare for !!!!!

No comments: