Thursday, April 14, 2011

Damn it's difficult!!

Hey there strangers!!

How's it going for everybody? You know how I said I will start writing this blog again religiously well seems like inspirations just last for a day for me. I means seriously I found it so difficult to bring myself to write this short little cute post. Oh well at least I am writing.

Anyways putting all laziness , incompetence aside here is the deal today was awesome...considering the fact I woke up at 8 AM with only 4 hours of sleep on my back today really was awesome.So went to that 9'o clock class got my test grades which turned up pretty good. Then I had the most boring class ever but hey the prof. taking that class is one of the best guys around.The rest of the day was just OK and I know should get back to studying now for the midterm on Friday. Oh how much I hate this semester you probably cannot even imagine? Actually you know when this semester started something just didn't feel right and I realized it about 4 weeks in that I am not at all in the mood for school and trust me I am still not.

How bout I tell you a corny joke before I sign off

Q: What do you get when you mix a snowman and a tiger?
A: You get a Frost Bite

Funny.. ain't it??

Good Night Folks

No comments: