Friday, April 15, 2011

I should be sleeping

OK seriously I need to stop staying awake for this long when I have a test the next day..or wait technically today morning.Anyways why am I blogging this late?
Well the answer is pretty simple because I do not want to sleep right now even though my eyes are heavy and paining but heck no I don't want to sleep right now!!

I actually have nothing really to write about today so how about this that I actually right about nothing? Nah Just kidding.

So for my day it passed out relatively simple like I did not go to my math class today simply because it is to boring and I don't want to go.As I wrote in my previous posts that I am not in the mood for school you know.Oh God I cannot wait to start my co-op in May. Well I am sure the first week in May is what every college kid wants to face .. Finals Week right? You all love finals week don't you??
Well in the third week though my mom and dad are coming to visit me at Clemson along with my kid brother ,so I am really looking forward to it.I am so excited that I will get to see them after over a year. It would be so great when I show them around the University and most importantly when I cook for them.You all can probably sense my excitement right now!!
You know what I should really sleep now and I had to write this post because I am trying to revive this blog..so hello it needs some efforts!!


Let me tell you a corny joke before I sign off
Q:What animal needs oil the most?
A:The mouse,because it squeaks!!

Funny ain't it??


Good Night

No comments: