Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy birthday Heather and a Happy Easter

Hey there strangers.. how is it going?

Well so the start of today was really awesome and we shall talk about it later but first things first let me wish Heather (she is our neighbor) a very happy 22nd birthday and I really sucked at giving her a toast so I might as well write it here.OK so here it is I first met her when we had like 2 large pizzas and invited them over.She is like one of the happiest faces around who just keeps laughing.She is also one of the sweetest person I have ever met who has such a charming personality and I wish her all the best in whatever she does and god bless her.

So we celebrated her birthday at our place. We had a cake and decorations and sang her happy birthday. Also today is a festival called Easter, it's a Christan festival and I have never celebrated it so we are gonna celebrate that festival today and do an Easter Egg hunt which sounds so much fun and I am really looking forward to it.Also we will be going to church today.So today sounds fun doesn't it??

Now what all we actually do today is obviously going to be written in a post tomorrow so till then you all have a good night and sleep tight and once again I wish Heather a very happy birthday.

Oh and here is your corny joke.. you know I will never forget that now.. will I??
Q:Why are fish so easy to weigh?
A:Because they have their own scales

Funny ain't it?

No comments: