Monday, April 25, 2011

Give me something to cheer about..will you?

After an awesome Sunday came like the worst Monday.I woke up all sore and skipped classes.Then had a big huge lab final and spent all of my day on it, also got back one of my test grades which sucked big time.

Well I don't wanna talk about what I did or what I did not do today all I want to do is write whatever some to mind right now.I am kind of sad, actually no I am sad.You know there is one post in this blog that can only be ever seen by me as I am never going to publish it but really that post sums it up all and there is another reason and sometimes on random days like these I only ever wish for one thing (for she can be with me )and one thing only and ask myself -

Why can't she see? What is the damn problem!!
Yeah filled with anger and sadness with almost tears in my eyes I think I will sleep now.

Goodnight Folks and before I forget
Q:What goes up but never comes down?
A:Well it's you age

Funny ain't it?

No comments: